Heya! Been a week or two since I last posted. So the thing is lately I’ve found that my learning technique isn’t that effective.I mean why this TISSUE isn’t getting in my brain. So I researched a bit about different learning techniques and here are some that might help you:
It’s been a month since last post and I’ve been busy in studies as usual yet the marks aren’t that well :P. Well never mind. So as you already read the title this trick is 100% real and I’ve tried it too with success. I got this from the book – The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy. This book is one of the best I’ve read so far and yes I READ BOOKS. So let’s get to the trick:
Continue reading “The Trick to get what you want. Yup! you read it right.”
Hey chaps! I’ve been away for a while I think. A hefty 45 days pheww! So lets get on the topic. It’s summer break and you’ll never want to waste away a whole month in watching T.V. and doing… NOTHING. So here are 10 awesome skills you should learn (and by the way who doesn’t like a bit of show-off ;). Here you go:
- Ambidexterity – This is the most important thing I’m doing this summer break. Just imagine you have a huge amount of notes to write and your dominant hand is screaming to you “Please forgive me! I can’t do it anymore” but you have to complete your notes. So here comes your non-dominant hand to help you ta-da! This video might help you to become ambidextrous –Become ambidextrous
Continue reading “10 Skills to learn this summer break”
Hey friends I’m back with another post after a hefty 2 months. pheww!!! Actually we’ve shifted to a new city so it took time to settle down everything but the reason that I’ve not posted any stuff is that I’M LAZY and I admit it. And hence I’m trying to get rid of procrastination and be more productive and for that I’ve been digging into websites and Youtube to get some hacks or tips for it and I think they’ll help you too so here you go:
First let’s see what does Procrastination means :
Procrastination – the action of delaying or postponing something.
Or you can just simply say that Procrastination is the thief of time.
Continue reading “Productivity hacks and ways to get rid of procrastination”
Hey friends back with another post. Its been so long since I posted the last post. 18 hefty days! So lets get on the topic. Ever wondered how you can save some bucks on your everyday things? This post will surely help. Here you go:
- Need some free WiFi?
Continue reading “Money Saving Hacks”
Hey everyone! I’ve been away for quite a long time. What else you can expect from a grade 8 kiddo? Just joking lads. I’m back with another post. So here you go:
Well to be honest I’m not having even a bit of experience of Valentine’s Day but these hacks will surely help you. So here you go:
- Clothes pin message This DIY is quite easy and also very cute. Tutorial
- Heart friendship band This DIY requires patience and a bit of hard work. Cmon! you can do it for your love 🙂 Tutorial Continue reading “Valentine 101”
Hey everyone I’m busy in studies right now but I will surely bring another awesome post to you in a couple of days. So till then have fun with my other posts. See you soon, Baboon 😊
Hey everyone back with another post. As the name suggest its going to give you some amazing crafts and DIYs that you can make from waste. So here we go:
- Make this cute lil owl from old coke bottle.
Continue reading “DIYs from Waste”
Hey friends! I’m back with another post. This post is for all girls and women who need some hacks to transpire their beauty. So here you go:
- Do this hack to add volume and length to your ponytail. Tutorial
Continue reading “16 Beauty Hacks for Girls”
Hey, amigos, this post will help you to get through the party problems and as today is New Year Eve we all will party. WOOHOO! Maybe I’m a bit late but Better Late than Never. So here you go :
- Put glow sticks in your beer tub to make it easy for people to find beer. Continue reading “12 Party Hacks”