It’s been a month since last post and I’ve been busy in studies as usual yet the marks aren’t that well :P. Well never mind. So as you already read the title this trick is 100% real and I’ve tried it too with success. I got this from the book – The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy. This book is one of the best I’ve read so far and yes I READ BOOKS. So let’s get to the trick:
Hey chaps! I’ve been away for a while I think. A hefty 45 days pheww! So lets get on the topic. It’s summer break and you’ll never want to waste away a whole month in watching T.V. and doing… NOTHING. So here are 10 awesome skills you should learn (and by the way who doesn’t like a bit of show-off ;). Here you go:
- Ambidexterity – This is the most important thing I’m doing this summer break. Just imagine you have a huge amount of notes to write and your dominant hand is screaming to you “Please forgive me! I can’t do it anymore” but you have to complete your notes. So here comes your non-dominant hand to help you ta-da! This video might help you to become ambidextrous –Become ambidextrous
Hey friends I’m back with another post after a hefty 2 months. pheww!!! Actually we’ve shifted to a new city so it took time to settle down everything but the reason that I’ve not posted any stuff is that I’M LAZY and I admit it. And hence I’m trying to get rid of procrastination and be more productive and for that I’ve been digging into websites and Youtube to get some hacks or tips for it and I think they’ll help you too so here you go:
First let’s see what does Procrastination means :
Procrastination – the action of delaying or postponing something.
Or you can just simply say that Procrastination is the thief of time.
Hey friends back with another post. Its been so long since I posted the last post. 18 hefty days! So lets get on the topic. Ever wondered how you can save some bucks on your everyday things? This post will surely help. Here you go:
- Need some free WiFi?
Hey everyone! I’ve been away for quite a long time. What else you can expect from a grade 8 kiddo? Just joking lads. I’m back with another post. So here you go:
Well to be honest I’m not having even a bit of experience of Valentine’s Day but these hacks will surely help you. So here you go:
Hey everyone I’m busy in studies right now but I will surely bring another awesome post to you in a couple of days. So till then have fun with my other posts. See you soon, Baboon 😊
Hey everyone back with another post. As the name suggest its going to give you some amazing crafts and DIYs that you can make from waste. So here we go:
- Make this cute lil owl from old coke bottle.
Hey amigos this post will help you to get through the party problems and as today is New Year Eve we all will party. WOOHOO! Maybe I’m a bit late but Better Late than Never. So here you go :
- Put glow sticks in your beer tub to make it easy for people to find beer.
- Use pepper to serve dips.
- Make lights dance to music.(DIY)
- Make peppermint candy bowl.(DIY) Tutorial
- Freeze water balloons and put them in beer tub instead of ice cubes.
- Freeze grapes to keep your wine chill.
- Make home smell awesome.
- Put glow sticks on the ceiling fan.
- Put glow sticks in balloons.
- Use vinegar and baking soda in place of helium to fill balloons.
- Use markings on the cup.
- Amplify your phone’s sound.
And at last – Like, Share and Comment.
Its the most beautiful time of the year,
Lights fill the street spreading so much cheer.
Hey Friends Merry Christmas in Advance. I think its the right time to prepare for Christmas. Preparations for Christmas can be very hard but this time it won’t. Here you go friends 18 hacks coming on your way:
- Christmas Tree Napkin – Its the best napkin fold for Christmas and its too simple to make.