Hey chaps! I’ve been away for a while I think. A hefty 45 days pheww! So gets on the topic. It’s summer break and you’ll never want to waste away a whole month in watching T.V. and doing… NOTHING. So here are 10 awesome skills you should learn (and by the way who doesn’t like a bit of show-off ;). Here you go:
- Ambidexterity – This is the most important thing I’m doing this summer break. Just imagine you have a huge amount of notes to write and your dominant hand is screaming to you “Please forgive me! I can’t do it anymore” but you have to complete your notes. So here comes your non-dominant hand to help you ta-da! This video might help you to become ambidextrous –Become ambidextrous
Continue reading “10 skills to learn this summer break”
Hey friends I’m back with another post after a hefty 2 months. pheww!!! Actually we’ve shifted to a new city so it took time to settle down everything but the reason that I’ve not posted any stuff is that I’M LAZY and I admit it. And hence I’m trying to get rid of procrastination and be more productive and for that I’ve been digging into websites and Youtube to get some hacks or tips for it and I think they’ll help you too so here you go:
First let’s see what does Procrastination means :
Procrastination – the action of delaying or postponing something.
Or you can just simply say that Procrastination is the thief of time.
Continue reading “Productivity hacks and ways to get rid of procrastination”
Hey friends back with another post. Its been so long since I posted the last post. 18 hefty days! So lets get on the topic. Ever wondered how you can save some bucks on your everyday things? This post will surely help. Here you go:
- Need some free WiFi?
Continue reading “Money Saving Hacks”
Hey everyone! I’ve been away for quite a long time. What else you can expect from a grade 8 kiddo? Just joking lads. I’m back with another post. So here you go:
Well to be honest I’m not having even a bit of experience of Valentine’s Day but these hacks will surely help you. So here you go:
- Clothes pin message This DIY is quite easy and also very cute. Tutorial
- Heart friendship band This DIY requires patience and a bit of hard work. Cmon! you can do it for your love 🙂 Tutorial Continue reading “Valentine 101”
Hey everyone I’m busy in studies right now but I will surely bring another awesome post to you in a couple of days. So till then have fun with my other posts. See you soon, Baboon 😊
Hey everyone back with another post. As the name suggest its going to give you some amazing crafts and DIYs that you can make from waste. So here we go:
- Make this cute lil owl from old coke bottle.
Continue reading “DIYs from Waste”
Hey friends! I’m back with another post. This post is for all girls and women who need some hacks to transpire their beauty. So here you go:
- Do this hack to add volume and length to your ponytail. Tutorial
Continue reading “16 Beauty Hacks for Girls”
Its the most beautiful time of the year,
Lights fill the street spreading so much cheer.
Hey Friends Merry Christmas in Advance. I think its the right time to prepare for Christmas. Preparations for Christmas can be very hard but this time it won’t. Here you go friends 18 hacks coming on your way:
- Christmas Tree Napkin – Its the best napkin fold for Christmas and its too simple to make.
Continue reading “18 Christmas Hacks”
Hey friends! I’m back. Its been 14 days since my last post 10 Fashion Hacks For Winters. So lets get on the topic. Fitness – the condition of being physically fit and healthy. This post will give you some hacks to simplify your daily workout. Here you go:
- Touch your tongue on the roof of your mouth while doing squats and sit-ups to prevent your neck from straining. Continue reading “12 Fitness Hacks”