Hey Amigos hope your’re enjoying this festive season. Something we all need in front of our parents and relatives is none other than Etiquette.It helps to look more professional and elegant even if you are like this
Here you go:
- If you are going to your friend’s house take a gift with you. Nothing is better than a chilled beer. So here are the different beers.
- Take small portions of food and chew with close mouth.
- Speak only when you have swallowed your food. Otherwise you’ll be like.Believe me people never like this thing.
- Put your cutlery this way. It looks good and most importantly elegant.
- Take your fork in your left hand and knife in your right hand.
- Putting your knife and spoon in different positions have different meaning even if you are at home.
- Put napkin on your lap while eating. Even if you drop food, your pants won’t be dirty.
- Casual – For Him – Wear a simple tee and jeans or cargos and sneakers. Don’t wear a very graphical tee. A simple one will rock.
For Her – Wear a simple top or tee and your favorite pair of jeans. Dark colored jeans look better and don’t forget your heels. Wear sneakers in outdoor as heels might slip.
Smart Casual – For Him – Wear a sport coat and denims. Your khakis will rock too. Loafers will add a charm to it.
For Her – Slacks, Jeans or khakis will be good. A collared shirt or a top for charm pss! putting a coat will be awesome.
Formal – For Him – Wear a tuxedo and your leather shoes. If you don’t know how many types of leather shoes then this will help. And a simple black bow or tie will be good.
For Her – Wear a full length dress and your heels. Jewelery will rock the look. Don’t just stick to black. Other colors also look good.
Semi Formal – For Him – Wear a black suit with a funky tie.
For Her – You can wear your little black dress. But don’t wear a too short dress.
The best attire a man or woman can have is CONFIDENCE.
- There’s nothing too much to write here. Just an elegant way to leave a cab.
Thanks for visiting. You can tell me what should I post next.
Don’t forget to like,comment and share.