Hey friends! I’m back with another awesome post that will definitely feed your brain.2 of November did you remember that day ? Did you remember what’s so unique about that day? It’s my BIRTHDAY!!! and now I’m
5120 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes and 0 seconds
Lets get on the topic. In this post I’ll give you some hacks for the problems only a teenager understands.
Teenage is a tough stage of life. isn’t it? So these hacks will surely help you. Here you go:
- Crayon Candle – If you forgot candles for camping try a crayon it will burn for 30 mins.
- Study Music – If want to listen music while studying. Try some game or movie soundtracks. They are developed in a way to keep you focused without any distractions and this also works in studying.
- Get rid of Pimple – You can get rid of a pimple by simply applying pimple on it.
- Blah Therapy – If you want to talk to a complete stranger from anywhere. It is completely random. I meet Jana from Egypt.
- 21 Days – Our brain develops a habit in 21 days and you can also quit it in 21 days. So next time try to do a good thing for 21 days and eventually it will become a habit of yours.
- Balloon Phone case – Want a new phone case everyday? This will help. Just do it as shown in the gif.
- No ads – When playing games on your phone on the airplane mode and annoying ads will not appear.
- Free books – Want free books. These websites will give you almost every book for free. Text Book Nova, ManyBooks, 2020OK, Bookfi.
- Mathway – This website gives solution to your every maths problem. Most importantly it gives you every solution step-be-step. Mathway
- Temporary Tattoo – 1.Draw a tattoo with sharpie or any permanent marker. 2.Rub baby powder on it. 3.Cover in hair spray. Tattoo will last a month.
- Brain Freeze – If you ever got a brain freeze touch your tongue on the roof of your mouth. It will cure it.
- Pen trick – Put your blue refills in your red pens and your red refills in your blue pens. No one steals a red pen.
- Mosquito Bite – Got a mosquito bite. Put a hot spoon on it.It will stop the itching.
- Applying Perfume – This one is for girls. Best places of your body to apply perfume.
- Smelly Shoes – Put used tea bags in your smelly shoes for a night. They will smell fresh next morning.
- Hiccups! – Put fingers in your ears when you get hiccups. Your hiccups will be gone. Average hiccups last for 5-10 secs so don’t worry.
- Sleep – Having troubles falling asleep? Try Calmsound.
Hope you’ve liked this post. Like, Comments and Share.