Its the most beautiful time of the year,
Lights fill the street spreading so much cheer.
Hey Friends Merry Christmas in Advance. I think its the right time to prepare for Christmas. Preparations for Christmas can be very hard but this time it won’t. Here you go friends 18 hacks coming on your way:
- Christmas Tree Napkin – Its the best napkin fold for Christmas and its too simple to make.
- Christmas Candle Jar – It looks magical and its pretty simple to make too.
- Pumpkin Snowman – Use your leftover Halloween pumpkins to make this beautiful snowman.
- Christmas tree table decor – Make this simple Christmas tree decor for your desk by the help of the above pic.
- Make Christmas tree look fuller – Use shiny green tinsel to give your Christmas tree more volume.
- Edible Chocolate Bowls – Check this video for tutorial.
- Bake Cookies in Muffin tray – Bake your cookies in muffin tray for more fluffier, softer cookies and they will never spill out.
- Cookie holder – Make this simple cookie holder using a serving plate.
- Make your coffee cups cozy – Use your old sock to make this cozy coffee cup. You can also make a beer bottle cozy by using it. But remember “the sock must be clean”. Tutorial
- Prevent your Ice-cream from getting too hard – Use ziplock bags to store your ice-creams. It won’t be hard as a rock.
- Snowman Pizza – Use 3 pizzas to make this lovely snowman pizza.
- Snowman Cookies – Make these cute little snowman cookies for this Christmas.
- Wine Pairing – Well now you know.
- Make your house smell like Christmas – Use this simple hack to make your home smell heavenly.
- Make your shovel non-sticky – Spray non-stick cooking spray on your shovel to make it non-sticky so that the snow will get off from it easily.
- Wrap Christmas lights on a hanger – Wrap Christmas lights on a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
- Chips packet for gift wrapping – Turn chips packet inside out to use it for gift wrapping.
- Santa’s Footprint – Just do it like mentioned in the above pic.
An infograph for some facts about Christmas.
Hope you’ve liked this post. Took 3 hours to make this post friends. Please like, share and comment as much.