Hey friends back with another post. Its been so long since I posted the last post. 18 hefty days! So lets get on the topic. Ever wondered how you can save some bucks on your everyday things? This post will surely help. Here you go:
- Need some free WiFi? The best place to go are McDonalds, Apple Store, Cafes or your nearest Office depot.
- Try to buy a car at the end of the month. Because the salesperson have quotas to meet each month and at the last time of the month you’re more likely to get a deal.
- Carpool with friends to work.
This can save a big amount on fuel and its friendly with environment.
- Read E-books instead books. Almost every book is available in PDF format and here’s a link to a collection of books – Collection.
- Thinking about buying something? Imagine the item in your one hand and money on the other. Now which one is more important that item or money?
- On Shit you can afford you can buy cool things for almost no money.
- Never go for shopping when you’re hungry. You’ll end up buying useless things.
- Paint your house’s roof white in summers. It absorbs less heat than usual black roof and hence you can save money on energy bills.
- Delete cache every time you visit an airline site. Here’s why –
- Drink more water. Sometimes our brain gives us a false feeling of hunger just because of dehydration and hence you can save many bucks on food.
- Lower your energy bills.
- And at last some wise words from successful people.
So thats all the folks buddies.
P.S. Post will take longer than usual because my Annual Exams are going on. So you have to cope, and yup no nope and keep hope. ( that just rhymed!!! )
Like, Share and Comment.