Hey everyone! I’ve been away for quite a long time. What else you can expect from a grade 8 kiddo? Just joking lads. I’m back with another post. So here you go:
Well to be honest I’m not having even a bit of experience of Valentine’s Day but these hacks will surely help you. So here you go:
- Clothes pin message This DIY is quite easy and also very cute. Tutorial
- Heart friendship band This DIY requires patience and a bit of hard work. Cmon! you can do it for your love 🙂 Tutorial
- Cafe latte heart What can be better than a coffee with heart shaped latte for your love? Tutorial.
- Flour Hearts Check these simple yet beautiful hearts. Tutorial
- Monogrammed Sharpie Mug Just a mug, a sharpie, some stickers and love needed:) Tutorial
Psychological Facts about love:
At last I want to say that Valentine is about love with mankind. It isn’t just about love between a guy and a girl. Even your parents love you 🙂
Like, Comment and Share.
Hey everyone back with another post. As the name suggest its going to give you some amazing crafts and DIYs that you can make from waste. So here we go:
- Make this cute lil owl from old coke bottle.
Continue reading “DIYs from Waste”
Hey friends! I’m back. Its been 14 days since my last post 10 Fashion Hacks For Winters. So lets get on the topic. Fitness – the condition of being physically fit and healthy. This post will give you some hacks to simplify your daily workout. Here you go:
- Touch your tongue on the roof of your mouth while doing squats and sit-ups to prevent your neck from straining. Continue reading “12 Fitness Hacks”
Hey Amigos I’m pretty sure you’ll love this post.As you know Winters are the best time to show off your fashion sense so these hacks will save your bucks and here you go:
- Fix Sweater Snag – This hack saves your time in knitting your sweater.
Continue reading “10 Fashion Hacks For Winters”
Hey everyone I’m back with another good post. Winters arrived here in India and I thought I should make a post on Winter Hacks. So here are the top 10 hacks for winters:
- Waterproof Shoes Use beeswax or simply a candle and a blow dryer to make your canvas shoes waterproof. Video here – Continue reading “10 Winter Hacks”
Hey friends! I’m back with another awesome post that will definitely feed your brain.2 of November did you remember that day ? Did you remember what’s so unique about that day? It’s my BIRTHDAY!!! and now I’m
5120 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes and 0 seconds
Lets get on the topic. In this post I’ll give you some hacks for the problems only a teenager understands.
Teenage is a tough stage of life. isn’t it? So these hacks will surely help you. Here you go:
- Crayon Candle – If you forgot candles for camping try a crayon it will burn for 30 mins. Continue reading “Hacks For Teens”
Hey amigos this post is inspired by the DONG videos made by Vsauce3.It will give you some awesome stuff you can Do.Online.Now.Guys.So lets get started:
- Starbreak – This game is some what like Contra. I bet you’ll never get bored with it. (atleast I think so) . You are a space soldier in it pick, kill and win. Starbreak
Continue reading “Things To Do Online”
Hey Amigos! In this post I’ll give you some secret, confidential, unrevealed, untold, unknown games in Android. Some of you might already know these but those who don’t here you go:
Android is having a special game in Jellybean, Kit Kat, Lollipop and in its latest release Marshmallow. It’s not something like Asphalt 8 or Clash of Clans but it can be a stress reliever and time-passer as I say it. Continue reading “Android Easter Eggs”